District Industries Centre
District Industries Centre, Lawngtlai was firstly opened as sub-Divisonal Industries Officer’s Office on dt, 15.8.1998. It was upgraded to District Industries Centre on 16.8.2004. Its important objective are Rural Industrialization and Development on Rural Industries and providing the benefit of the Government scheme to the new entrepreneur.
District Industries Centre is responsible to carry out Central Scheme like PMEGP stand up India, NLUM, UAM etc. DIC is a consultancy cell for the entrepreneur who has registered in the Department or who file memorandum and udyog Aadhar memorandum.
- Functional manager – 1 No
- Industrial Promotion Officer – 1 No
- LCD – 2 Nos
- Peon – 3 Nos
- Driver – 1 No
- Skill worker – 1 No
- LDC M/R – 1 No
Current Scheme (2018-2019):
- Development of Industrial Area
- Cane & Bamboo Training Cum-production Centre, Diltlang.
- Monitoring of NERTPS Scheme under Lawngtlai District
- Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM): UAM is the replacement of Industrial Registration and it is submitted through online application. There are 4 persons under UAM on 2018 and under Employment there are 10 persons.
- PMEGP: Between 2018-2019 PMEGP loan Scheme were sponsored under DIC by different banks. List are as shown below:
|SI No.||Name of Bank||No. Of Beneficiaries||Amount||Employment|
|1||SBI Lawngtlai||9||Rs. 31,00,000||20|
|2||SBI Chawngte||7||Rs. 17,00,000||30|
|3||MRB Lawngtlai||7||Rs. 22,00,000||18|
|4||MRB Bungtlang ‘S’||2||Rs. 8,00,000||4|
|5||MRB Bualpui ‘Ng’||4||Rs. 11,00,000||14|
|6||MRB Sangau||4||Rs. 11,00,000||9|
|7||MCAB Lawngtlai||6||Rs. 14,70,000||15|
|Total Amount||39||Rs. 94,90,000||110|
|SI No.||Phase||No. of Beneficiaries||Amount Release|
|1||2nd Phase||228||Rs. 1,14,00,000|
|2||3rd Phase||282||Rs. 1,41,00,000|
|Total Amount||510||Rs. 2,55,00,000|